Senior Leadership Support
The IFL offers coaching support for senior cabinet members around instructional problems of practice. Our most customized service, this in situ coaching occurs with individuals or small groups. No matter the size of the problem of practice, from a need for talk in prek-2 classrooms to a curriculum that needs to be revised to support 21st century standards, we work with senior leaders to meet their goals and address their needs.
Our senior leadership coaching supports cabinet members to do such things as:
- develop and articulate a common vision for high quality instruction in the content areas;
- develop and implement system-wide approaches to improve the quality of instruction in the content areas;
- align instructional and assessment initiatives and professional development to the district's vision of high quality instruction in the content areas;
- collect and use multiple forms of data to inform instructional decisions and policies, develop professional learning systems, and evaluate the effectiveness of instructional and assessment initiatives; and
- conduct curriculum and program reviews for alignment to 21st century standards, best practices in the content areas, and the district's vision of high quality instruction.